Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting
Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office Tiruchirappalli.
Date: 10 Apr 2018 to 23 Apr 2018
- Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman Categories.
Candidates will have apply official website:
Apply Online Date: from 24 Feb 2018 to 25 Mar 2018.
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Candidates are requested to bring
their admit card and application at the rally site. Date and time of reporting
at rally site will be mentioned on the admit card. Print out of admit card can
be taken after 29 Mar 2018 from Official Site Click Here
Job Location: All over india
- Date and time of Screening of documents, Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test will be
mentioned on the Admit Card.
- After enrollment a soldier is entitled to get approximately Rs 30,000/- per month as per 7thPay Commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation,Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 40,00,000/-. The other privileges are fully paid Annual Leave up to a maximum of 60 days, Casual Leave up to a maximum of 30 days, Medical Leave as recommended by Medical authorities and Leave Encasement up to 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service.
Candidates with 10+2 Vocational Subjects are not eligible for Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant & Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical categories. They can apply for Soldier Tradesman/Soldier General Duty if meeting required percentage of marks in class 10th as per para 4 (d) & (e) of eligibility conditions.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2 / Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry,
Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn): 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate
- Soldier General Duty: 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied in matric/10th/SSLC level, without mentioning in any specific subject (OR) minimum D Grade in individual subjects and overall aggregate of C-2 grade or 4.75 Points for Board with grading system.
- Soldier Tradesman: 8 TH Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical: Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60%
marks in aggregate in class XII.
Age Criteria :
17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Note: Candidates who are below 18 years of age will have to bring their parents consent certificate. Format of Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp Paper is attached to this notification.
- The candidates should be medically fit to join Indian Army at the
time of Rally.
- For Candidates below the age of 21 years, Indian Army
will enroll only unmarried candidates.
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of rally as per program.
- SSC Mark Sheet (class X).
- Intermediate Mark Sheet (XII) and certificate, where applicable.
- Degree Mark Sheet and certificate, where applicable.
- Nativity, Community, Caste & Date of Birth Certificate.